The following is a list of terms and conditions for participation in Pragmatic Play’s ‘Drops & Wins – Cash Prizes All Day Long – It only takes a spin to win’ Network Promotion (the “Network Promotion”) by Pragmatic Play’s operators (the “Operators”), whether offered directly or through a platform provider, which shall run from 26th July 2023 to 23rd August 2023 (the “Network Promotion Term”) as a global promotion for Pragmatic Play network and games.
By participating in the Network Promotion, you hereby agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
Moreover, these terms and conditions shall be read in conjunction with, and the Network Promotion shall be subject to, the terms and conditions set out in the Software Licence Agreement entered between Pragmatic Play and the Operator. Any capitalized terms contained herein which are not defined shall have the same meaning used in the iGaming/gambling industry.
- This Network Promotion is operated by Pragmatic Play. As such, the prize pool is shared across the network of Operators who opt in this Network Promotion.
- The Network Promotion includes forty-eight (48) seven (7)-day tournaments (each a “Weekly Tournament”) and a total of three hundred and thirty-six (336) daily prize drops (each a “Daily Prize Drop”) which will run weekly throughout the Network Promotion Term. The Network Promotion Term is divided into twelve (12) stages, each stage comprising of four (4) weeks (every four (4) weeks shall be referred to as a “Stage”), whereby each week within a Stage shall be a qualifying week (hereinafter each a “Qualifying Week”).
- To participate in any Weekly Tournament or Daily Prize Drop in the Network Promotion, players must open any of the participating games and join/opt in.
- The total expected prize pool for the entire Network Promotion is twenty-four million Euros/British Pounds Sterling (€/£ 24,000,000).
- The expected prize pool for each Stage of the Network Promotion is two million Euros/British Pounds Sterling (€/£ 2,000,000).
- The Network Promotion prizes may be won by players in the form of a fixed cash amount, multiplier amount and/or Free Round Bonuses (as defined below):
- Players participating during regular weeks may win prizes in the form of fixed cash amounts as set out in the Weekly Tournament (Regular Weeks) Prize Table and the Daily Prize Drops (Regular Weeks) Prize Table further below (hereinafter the “Regular Weeks”)
- Players participating during multiplier weeks may win prizes in the form of a multiplier of the winning player’s bet amount and Free Round Bonuses as set out in the Weekly Tournament (Prize Multiplier Weeks) Prize Table and the Daily Prize Drop (Prize Multiplier Weeks) Prize
Table further below (hereinafter the “Prize Multiplier Weeks”)
- If the winning spin exceeds ten Euros/British Pounds Sterling (€/£ 10), the prize will be paid out based on a bet of ten Euros/British Pounds Sterling (€/£ 10) or the equivalent amount in the Available Currency (as defined further below) X multiplier received.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, winnings from Free Round Bonus prizes won during Multiplier Weeks are excluded from multiplier prize mechanics.
- Free round bonuses (the “Free Round Bonus/es”) may be awarded to a player in the form of ten (10) Free Round Bonuses for the same participating game in which the player won the prize.
- The Free Round Bonuses have no wagering requirements once awarded to the player.
- If the bet amount in the Free Round Bonus winning spin exceeds ten Euros/British Pounds Sterling (€/£ 10) or the equivalent amount in the Available Currency, the Free Round Bonus will be paid out based on a bet of ten Euros/British Pounds Sterling (€/£ 10) or the equivalent amount in the Available Currency.
If the participating game does not have ten Euros/British Pounds Sterling (€/£ 10) bet available, the Free Round Bonus will be paid out at the next available higher bet in the participating game.
- The Free Round Bonuses won in a Prize Drop will be awarded to winners on the same day of that the Free Round Bonus has been won.
- The Free Round Bonuses won in Weekly Tournaments will be awarded to winners by the end of each tournament.
- All prizes won during the Network Promotion Term must be paid out as a fixed cash amount prizes with no wagering requirements.