How to win the Tournament:
Each win will reward the Player with a certain amount of points, based on the following formula: amount won / amount waged x100 (for example, if you waged 1 EUR and won 10 EUR, you will be rewarded with 1,000 points). The more points a Player collects, the higher the Player’s position is on the tournament leaderboard, which shall include all Players from the platforms participating in the Tournament (the “Leaderboard”). The Participating Games and number of winning Players sharing the prize pool in each round shall be specified in the Player toolbar.
• 10% of the score each Player gains during each Tournament round will be collected as credit points and added to the Player’s score in the final round.
• Each Player’s rank in the Leaderboard for each round will appear once they reach the qualifying score, as displayed on the Players’ toolbar.
• The Tournament is available during real-money play only.
• Minimum qualifying bet per spin to participate in the Tournament is 0.2 EUR (“Minimum Qualifying Bet”). If the Minimum Qualifying Bet is not available on one of the Participating Games, the closest higher bet amount shall constitute as the Minimum Qualifying Bet for that game.
• No additional deposits or costs by Players are required to participate in the
• By pressing the “OK” button in the Tournament pop-up presented to Players, each Player agrees to these Terms, the rules presented to the Player within the Tournament tool, and to all other Tournament terms and conditions set by the Operator hosting this Tournament.
• Participating Operators shall be solely responsible for any and all claims Players might have in connection with the Tournament, including but not limited to the payment of the pool prizes within 72 hours from acceptance of the Tournament results sent by Spinomenal excluding any applicable bank holidays.
• All material prizes may be paid in a money equivalent.
• Malfunctions and errors may void all play and pays.
• Each Player participating in the Tournament will receive a unique Tournament ID for the Leaderboard, per each currency that Player plays with. Changing the currency during the duration of the Tournament may reset the Player’s progress on the Leaderboard.
• If two or more Players have the same number of points at the end of each round, the Player who reached the points first will be ranked higher.
• Prizes for Players playing the Games with Cryptocurrencies will be displayed in EUR. Participating Operators will disburse prizes in accordance with their payment terms.
• Only finished spins will qualify for the Leaderboard.
• Wins from free spins awarded to the Player by the participating Operator will not qualify in the Tournament towards placement on the Leaderboard.
• During the Tournament, Players may be offered to play all or some of the
Participating Games as part of various promotional efforts made available from time to time in accordance with the terms of such efforts. By participating in such efforts, Players may be rewarded with additional points.
• The rules, terms, and conditions of the tournament are subject to all applicable laws and can be changed at any time upon prior written notice to Players participating in the Tournament. Players’ continued participation in the Tournament following such notice shall constitute its acceptance of such changes. The Operator together with its partners reserves the right to stop the Tournament at any time for an indefinite period without paying the prizes.
• In case of discrepancy of interpretation of the English version of these Terms and any other versions or iterations of these Terms because of difference in translation, this English version shall prevail.
• In case of any discrepancy between these Terms and the rules presented to the Player within the Tournament tool, the latter rules shall prevail.