1. FORTUNE QUEST campaign runs in three stages as follows:
GRAND FORTUNE QUEST 19th September 2022 10:00 CEST – 25th September 2022 23:59 CEST.
COLOSSAL FORTUNE QUEST 10th October 2022 10:00 CEST – 16th October 2022 23:59 CEST.
SPOOKY FORTUNE QUEST 28th October 10:00 CEST – 6th November 2022 23:59 CET
2. FORTUNE QUEST is a global campaign and it is open to all customers who are aged 18 years or over and have registered an account with an
operator offering any of the below specied participating games:
GRAND FORTUNE QUEST 19th September 2022 10:00 CEST – 25th September 2022 23:59 CEST: Of Sabres and Monsters, Holmes and the Stolen
Stones, Raptor Doublemax, Vikings go to Valhalla, Cazino Zeppelin Reloaded, Multiy!
COLOSSAL FORTUNE QUEST 10th October 2022 10:00 CEST – 16th October 2022 23:59 CEST: <Yggdrasil game release>, Vikings go Berzerk,
MexoMax, Calavera Crush, Valley of the Gods 2, Jackpot Raiders, Golden Fish Tank 2 Gigablox
SPOOKY FORTUNE QUEST 28th October 10:00 CEST – 6th November 2022 23:59 CET: <Yggdrasil game release>, Valley of the Gods, Calavera,
Hades, Vikings go to Valhalla, Pumpkin Smash
3. There is no minimum bet required to participate in any of the stages of the FORTUNE QUEST campaign.
4. Prize pools for FORTUNE QUEST campaigns are set up in EUR and might be subject to currency conversion uctuations.
5. Only bets made in play for real mode qualify for the campaign.
6. To participate in any stage of the campaign, players shall conrm that they wish to take part in the campaign by clicking “join now” in the
pop-up window. Participating players will take part in the campaign by placing a bet in the participating games during the campaign period.
No additional payment is required to take part in the campaign.
FORTUNE QUEST – CAMPAIGN
7. Yggdrasil reserves the right to not pay out a prize where the win results from any obvious error, mistake or technical fault (including
incorrect game pay-outs) whether caused by a machine or human error in respect of any of the participating games. We further reserve the
right to not pay out a prize where, in our opinion, the win results from cheating or collusion with other players.
8. All prizes from this campaign will be deducted from the monthly invoice of the respective operator. Note that when cash prizes are
automatically awarded to players, the relevant prize is added to the player’s balance in the respective account currency. Deduction on the
invoices will be credited by Yggdrasil in accordance to the currency of the invoice (typically EUR), as per EUR values specied in the prize pool.
9. Yggdrasil reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion at any time.